Alberta Street Fair Vendor Registration
Held annually on the second Saturday in August, the Alberta Street Fair provides 300 vendor spaces to artists, craftspeople, food purveyors, jewelers, photographers, retailers, non profit organizations, and service businesses. All vendors must reserve a space in advance.
- June 14, 2019 – Early bird registration ends
- July 12, 2019 – Cancellation deadline for partial refund
- August 10, 2019 – Alberta Street Fair
Spread the Word about Alberta Street Fair!
A great turn out is good for everyone. Follow us on Twitter @ albertastreet, Instagram @albertastreet, and Like Us on Facebook. Be sure to tag us in your tweets and posts. Send an email to your friends and customers, encouraging them to attend this not to be missed event!
Please review the following so that we can all have a great event. Thank you!
The following vendors/types of vendors are not allowed at Alberta Street Fair:
- Vendors not appropriate for a family event.
- Vendors incompatible with Alberta Main Street’s mission.
- Vendors who violate Alberta Main Street’s Anti-Discrimination Policy.
- Vendors wanting to serve, sample or sell alcohol.
- Vendors wanting to serve, sample or sell marijuana or marijuana items.
Review the Vendor Liability Waiver and Mutual Expectations
You will be asked to verify you have reviewed and agree to the information in the documents linked above during the registration process. Vendor expectations include (but are not limited to):
- remain ‘open’ from 11AM – 6PM
- load in/take out your own booth items and make sure that everything fits within your allocated space
- consider ways to reduce the amount of waste your generate, encourage recycling and consider the types of materials and packaging you use,
- cleaning up your own garbage and recyclables at the end of the event (vendors who do not clean up their space may not be allowed to vend next next year), and
- displaying your vendor permit (provided at check-in) in a visible space at the front of your booth all day
Alberta Street Fair Cancellation Policy
Cancellation requests received prior to July 12, 2019 will be eligible for a 50% refund. Cancellation requests received after July 12, 2019 are non-refundable. No exceptions, please check your calendar before you register! In the unlikely event of rain, the fair will go on! No refunds will be made due to bad weather or force majeure. Force Majeure: No party shall be liable for any failure to perform its obligations where such failure is a result of Acts of Nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane, or other natural disaster), Acts of God, Acts of War, dispute strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
Keep Your Registration Confirmation
Once you register, you will receive an automatic email from the registration system. Please keep this email – it contains important event information and verification that you are registered.
Review the Alberta Street Fair FAQs Page. If you still can’t find the answer, please email email@example.com.