ALBERTA STREET FAIR vendors
Basic Vendor Information: The Alberta Street Fair on August 10, 2013 will provide 300 vendor spaces between NE 11th & NE 30th Avenues.
Types of Vendors: Alberta Street Fair is a community event focused on local products, artists, crafts and foods. We reserve the right to refuse vendors or to set limits on how many types of one vendor will be allowed. If we do not accept your reservation, your vendor payment will be refunded.
Please read the following information prior to registering!
August 10, 2013 – Alberta Street Fair
February 1 – June 15, 2013 Early registration (discounted rates!)
July 14, 2013 – Vendor registration closes (subject to change depending on availability)
(Please note: The Alberta Street Fair is not the Last Thursday Art Walk. If you are looking to vend at Last Thursday please visit: www.lastthursdayonalberta.com)
Alberta Street Fair vendors should expect Alberta Main Street to:
- Provide a clean and well-marked vendor space 10′ x 10′ or 10’ x 20’ based on your reservation. No power is available and generators are not allowed, unless approved in advance.
- Distribute regular communication updates to keep you up to date with important details.
- Host a well-organized and fun community event – with a few surprises thrown in throughout the day.
- Promote Alberta Street Fair widely locally and throughout the region.
Alberta Main Street expects vendors to:
- Remain ‘open’ from 11AM – 6PM.
- Load in and out all of your own equipment and ensure your supplies and storage fit within your allocated space.
- Consider ways to reduce the amount of waste, encourage recycling and consider the types of materials and packaging you use.
- Clean up your own garbage and recyclables at the end of the event. Garbage & recycling will be available. Vendors who do not clean up their booth space may not be allowed into the event next year. The volunteers who are cleaning up the event appreciate your efforts to leave your space as clean as you found it at the beginning of the day!
- Display your vendor permit (provided at check-in) in a visible space at the front of your booth all day.
- Remain flexible & cooperate with volunteers to ensure the event goes off without a hitch.
- Read all Alberta Street Fair communications upon receipt.
Vendor Rates (10′ x 10′ booth) Feb 1 – June 15, 2013 (Early Bird Pricing!!)
Nonprofit Vendor* – $55
Retail Vendor – $85
Food Vendor** – $135
June 15 – July 14, 2013
Nonprofit Vendor* – $75
Retail Vendor – $105
Food Vendor** – $155
*Non-Profit – you must be a registered non-profit organization to receive the discounted rates. Please email our vendor coordinator (address below) with non-profit ID to receive the non-profit discount code.
**Food Vendors – Food vendors must have proof of insurance and be prepared to undergo a health inspection on site. The health inspector will be visiting all booths. It is up to food vendors to research requirements and comply with the requirements. Food vendors must list ‘Alberta Main Street’ as an additional insured. There is no cost to list an additional insured on your insurance. All food vendors must have a current Food Handlers card.
Spaces will go quickly. All vendors must reserve a space in advance.
Payment: Payment must be made at the time of your online reservation.
Cancellations made prior to July 14, 2013 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
Cancellations after July 14, 2013 are non-refundable.
Location of Your Booth: Due to the size of this event and the number of vendors involved, we cannot accept requests for specific locations or intersections. However, again this year we will sell a limited number of spaces within specific 3-4 blocks with an additional payment of $25. We will make every effort to assign booth numbers approximately one week prior to Alberta Street Fair.
1) Check in at the information booth (located at 1722 NE Alberta Street) or
2) Check in with the roving coordinator circulating in your block.
Day of Event Schedule (subject to change)
8-10 AM — Vendor check-in & set up
10:00 AM — All vehicles should be off the street
11AM – 6 PM — Event is open to the public
6 PM — Vendor tear down & load out (vendors may not leave before this time)
8 – 9 PM — Alberta Street reopens
The Beer Garden will stay open until 9:30PM so after you close up shop, please join us at NE 11th & Alberta for some local beer and entertainment!
Help Us Spread the Word about Alberta Street Fair! A great turn out is good for everyone. Follow us on Twitter @albertastreet. Be sure to link to us in your tweets and tag us on your Facebook posts. Send an email to your friends and customers, encouraging them to attend this not to be missed event!
Important – Keep Your Receipt: Once you register, you will receive a receipt from the registration system. Please keep this receipt – it contains important event information and verification that you are registered.
Prior to starting your online application please read the 2013 Liability Waiver and the Vendor Expectations. You will be asked to verify that you have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions within these documents.
Contact Information: Please note our vendor coordinator is a volunteer. Please allow 72 hours for response to your inquiry.
Katie Lauderdale, Vendor Coordinator