Alberta Main Street is our committees!
We are actively seeking community stakeholders to serve on our committees! If you are interested contributing your time and expertise to Alberta Main Street, please let us know. We ask committee volunteers to commit one year.
Shared Committee Expectations:
- Read Main Street Committee Member Handbook & Other Materials
- Learn the Main Street Approach
- Recruit/orient new Committee Members (as needed)
- Prepare in advance for meetings
- Cooperatively draft annual work plan
- Take responsibility for projects
- Always represent Alberta Main Street positively in the public
- Participate in an organizational culture of philanthropy
Alberta Main Street Committee Descriptions
|Responsible for getting Alberta Street into tiptop physical shape including physical improvements to buildings, businesses and public space.||Responsible for promoting Alberta Street as the place to live, shop, eat and play for both residents and visitors. Draw people to the district to have fun, build community, support small businesses and raise revenue for Alberta Main Street.||Responsible for analyzing current economic condition and identifying opportunities for market growth, strengthening existing businesses, recruiting new, and supporting the overall health of the district.|
|2017 - 18 projects include:||2017 - 18 projects include:||2017 - 18 projects include:
|Meets 7-8:30PM on the 3rd Tuesday of the month.||Meets 9:30-11AM on the 2nd Friday of the month.||Meets 6:30-8PM on the 2nd Tuesday of the month.|